- Responsible for campaign set-up, trafficking, and quality assurance.
- Develop creatives and discover trends in performance.
- Function as the “expert” in tagging and quality assurance.
- Assist the sales and strategy team in acquiring the proper tags and assets.
- Identify operational efficiencies to extract the most functionality from our ad serving tools.
- Contribute to IQM's growth by identifying potential for improvement around operational efficiency.
- Aid product and engineering teams in developing the IQM Product.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in ad operations or media planning.
- Exceptional problem solving ability to diagnose issues and provide solutions.
- Solid project management skills and high attention to detail.
- Data analysis and good data-driven decision-making skills.
- Savvy business and advertising operations mindset.
- You want to work in a small, agile team.
- You mentor other developers when needed.
- You work hard and don’t need much oversight.
- You like variety in your projects.
- You want to be proud of what you do at your job.