Smart, Self Motivated, Self-driven, Innovative (out of box thinking),
Having Ad-tech Industry Knowledge, Product Development Experience,
Creative Thinking, Leadership Qualities, Good at time/people management,
Excellent Communication Skills
Total Experience: 12+ Years
Relevant Experience: 3+ Years
He/she has to play a role like an orchestra conductor.
He/she will be a bridge between management, sales, design, and development team.
- Be in constant touch with management and understand founders’ vision
- Be in constant touch with marketing and sales team and understand marketing requirement
- Be updated with industry trend and upcoming market trades
- Articulate the gathered knowledge into a product development plan along with an appropriate roadmap based on priorities.
- Plan entire development as per feature release and version management.
- Keep 1 year of product roadmap from which 3 months of the roadmap should be well detailed & documented (explanation + designs).
- Keep 3 months of development planning (in terms of versions) and timeline ready by coworking with respective team leads.
- Get sprints designed coordinating with respective team leads and act as a scrum master during team-lead calls.
- Keep a tight watch for ongoing development and clear roadblocks by active communication.
- Resource management and reallocation for efficient development.
- Product and feature documentation before any new release.
- Give product release with version management.
- Get entire product documentation in place for better customer support.