About the Company
IQM is the only media buying and audience intelligence platform designed specifically for political action. Political campaigns and advocacy organizations rely on us to accurately find, match and target voters to help them win elections.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have run more than 2000 campaigns from across the political spectrum and have served over 200 million impressions daily.
Powered by our proprietary artificial intelligence algorithm and machine learning techniques, our technology provides the highest level of data accuracy. Our extraordinary 70% match rate gives campaigns a competitive advantage to reach voters with real-time, targeted information that empowers them to get out the vote.
Who are we looking forIQM is looking for a digital advertising expert with deep knowledge about building world-class self-service and managed-service applications for managing advertising campaigns, creatives, audiences, inventory, tracking, and reporting. The ideal candidate will have deep personal knowledge and a solid professional network in the advertising technology ecosystem.
- Be an expert concerning the competition.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Product Tutorial Content generation.
- Product newsletter generation.
- Product video content generation.
- Management of support feedback.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in a job in the advertising market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Technical background is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills