- Contributing to company blog, thought leadership pieces powered by proprietary data findings, press releases, social media posts and community management.
- Create content for external media, print and digital applications.
- Proactively recommend topics, news, and messaging strategies to gain more awareness, online impressions, and engagement
- Proficient business writing experience a must.
- Writing style of the candidate should be versatile, precise and thought provoking.
- Ability to meet deadlines and shift project priorities on the fly, is a must.
- Candidate needs to be a strategic and conceptual thinker who helps develop creative concepts and solutions.
- Candidate should have deep knowledge of tech innovations, social media best practices, and apps.
Bonus if you have
- Background/interest in politics/public policy preferred.
- Public Relations and Public Affairs background preferred.
- Success navigating a collaborative team environment while working autonomously is beneficial.
You will work closely with company’s Director of Communications. This is initially a part-time, remote position that could evolve into a full-time, on site position in New York City. If you feel you have the skill set to succeed at this fast-paced technology solutions provider specializing in politics, contact us. You must include WRITING SAMPLES with your resume. Samples can include social media editorial calendars, news articles, or business presentations.