Our Design team crafts delightful experiences that make people’s lives easier. We're a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative design process.
We're seeking a driven Product Designer to refine IQM AI Platform’s simplicity and apply it to new, amazing, and appealing user experiences. IQM AI Platform has a bunch of projects in the pipeline, and we have an ongoing cycle of revamping our entire experience across web, client, and mobile. There are countless UX challenges and tons of pixels for you to push. We feel like we're in a unique position to change the way people interact with their digital stuff. You'll be at the forefront of our efforts and be directly responsible for decisions that form the product. You’ll use your full range of skills from product design, interaction design, and visual design to build magical experiences. IQM AI Platform's New York office is filled with all the tools you need, and we're looking for you to join an awesome and delightful team.
- You're actively involved in defining product strategy.
- Thinking in terms of design systems and making rational design decisions.
- You obsess over details and are excited to polish until your work is pixel-perfect.
- Constantly pushing your limits and searching for opportunities to become better.
- Your team collaboration skills are unparalleled.
- You thrive in an environment with short feedback loops.
- You're an experience whisperer, and you can distill complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions.
- An understanding of what makes an experience good or bad is critical. You can think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them.
- We love making things beautiful and hope you feel the same. You have a deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- You have a highly refined aesthetic sense and can both work within and expand the IQM AI Platform style.
- You're a self-starter who actively seeks ways to make the IQM AI Platform experience both visually appealing and easy to use.
- You look for opportunities to solve problems in unusual and innovative ways.
- You understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Experience designing for the web and understanding how to apply both form and function within it while maintaining simplicity.
- You construct your own iconography, set your own guidelines, and build easy-to-navigate documents.
- You read everything and will paste an html heart character before your first name on the next page.
- You want to work on a team of the world's best software designers and engineers, building a product that you want everyone to use every single day!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical work experience in Design.