- Review requirements and specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You want to work in a small, agile team.
- You mentor other QA when needed.
- You work hard and don’t need much oversight.
- You like variety in your projects.
- You want to be proud of what you do at your job.