- Champion design and thought leadership for iQM, our clients and the industry.
- Produce user requirements documentation such as wireframes, mockups, personas, storyboards, flowcharts, sketches.
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure that the spirit of the design is accurately implemented.
- Serve as advocate for the end-user. You’ll have to lead your team to solutions that not only meet all functionality and business requirements, but cater their presentation to users.
- Value user testing as much as we do!
- Make disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems.
- Embody continuous improvement and tackle the changes in technologies with enthusiasm.
- 3-4 Years of experience in Interaction, Visual or UX design.
- Fluent with the Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Experience with agile and scrum type tools.
- Platform experience, with experience moving a set of features from one platform to another (iOS, Android, Windows Phone).
- Well versed in the Design / Human Interface Guidelines for major mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone).
- Possesses effective and clear communication skills, capable of explaining each design decision.
- Ability to comfortably articulate, pitch and sell ideas internally to the team.
- Familiarity with Xcode, Eclipse or Android Design Studio a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Communications, Graphic Design, HCI, Fine Arts or related area
- Comfortable with rapid prototyping, and user testing before iterating further upon a design.
- The ability to contribute ideas without dominating the conversation (Collaboration is key to what we do at IQM).
- Ability to effectively manage time between multiple projects, at different points in their SDLC.
- You want to work in a small, agile team.
- You mentor other developers when needed.
- You work hard and don’t need much oversight.
- You like variety in your projects.
- You want to be proud of what you do at your job.