- Identify, develop and close digital advertising opportunities with agencies and advertisers.
- Develop strong and mutually valuable relationships with agencies and advertisers.
- Work closely with management/product teams to get products specified and built.
- Manage pipeline with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure.
- Manage successful client deployments and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction, renewal, and deep penetration of customer organizations for incremental business.
- At least 2, preferably 4 or more years experience in online advertising sales.
- 7-10 years overall business experience in sales, business development or account management preferably in online advertising or technology businesses.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Deep knowledge and experience in building long-lasting relationships with trade & professional associations.
- BS or BA required.
Who are you?
- Passionate about all things in advertising. You could not imagine working in any other industry.
- An educator and business consultant, you love teaching clients about how they could maximize their potential working with us.
- A quick learner, you are a technology nerd and love to stay at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry.
- A creative problem solver - you stay cool under pressure and thrive in chaotic situations.
Bonus if you have
- Advanced degree in any related field is desirable.
- RTB / Programmatic buying experience.
- Large range of existing relationships and contacts with top-tier agencies and advertisers.
- Digital Agency background is preferred.