Public Affairs Campaigns
What Are Public Affairs Campaigns?
The goal of public affairs campaign is to seek policy influence in getting to change certain laws or regulations. Usually, public affairs campaigns are localized with issues related to the local political, social, or economic spheres, and narrow as they seek to influence a small number of people. A public affairs campaign is very important to have any positive policy impact.
Things to consider in public affairs campaign
Geofencing Targeting - Create a polygon (virtual boundary) on the map and target audience in real-time when they visit the location.
Well-Defined Plan - Successful public affairs campaign is well planned, structured, data-driven, and evidence-based. A public affairs campaign plan provides purpose and direction and increases your success chances.
Define Target Audience - Unlike other campaigns, public affairs campaigns generally target a narrow and specific audience. It's important to define the target audience, how to target them effectively, and messaging for different segments of the audience.
Identify Key Messages - Drafting a clear central message is very important for the success of public affairs campaigns. It's also important to finalise the larger content structure, including the arguments and information to be conveyed.
Decide Communication Channels - With a narrow target audience, it's important to decide the channels, formats, and mediums where you can reach out most effectively.
How IQM Helps With Public Affairs Campaigns
- Geofencing Targeting - Create a polygon (virtual boundary) on the map and target audience in real-time when they visit the location.
- Accurate Targeting -
- Contextual Targeting - Public affairs campaigns need to target a narrow set of audiences, such as policymakers and influencers. With thousands of publisher partners, IQM enables you to run ads on the websites frequented by your target audience.
- Location-Based Targeting - IQM's sophisticated location-based targeting technology gives you the ability to pinpoint a single location such as a government building or a courthouse and reach people visiting that location.
- Data Onboarding - You can bring over your own data, match it against our large database with high accuracy, and reach out to the matched audience.
- Real-Time Campaign Report - Monitor the performance of your campaign with IQM's detailed campaign reporting. You can quickly optimise the campaign in order to maximise your budget.